Thursday, July 23, 2009

buzz buzz buzz



One of my friends started keeping bees a while back. I just happened to be over there when they were checking up on them. I just happened to not have my camera (shame on me), but fortunately for me, my friend has one. So I grabbed his camera and shot a few pictures while they worked with the bees. It's a pretty cool feeling to have thousands and thousands of bees flying all around you just doing their thing. They are amazing little creatures. When I have the space, I'd like to have some of my own. Seems like a pretty relaxing hobby with pretty useful benefits.

“Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.” -- Robert Green Ingersoll

2 comments:

Jen Chandler said...

I love the little bees. They're so curious and busy. I could watch them for hours.
~Jen

Jon said...

They are pretty relaxing to be around and just watch. I'll get some sometime.

 
 
Copyright © jon chandler photography
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates