Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Magical Time of Year

So today I was going through a bunch of old pictures that I had taken years and years ago. It's always fun to look at old pictures and remember all the awesome stuff you did growing up. And sometimes, like today, you get blessed with memories of awesome things that you DIDN'T do! (like take this picture)
As I was going through the pictures, I figured I would take out all of the negatives I was never going to use and try to figure out something to do with them. As I was going through and taking a quick look before tossing them in a box... WHAMO!!! I find a strip of negatives of pictures I didn't take. How random... Now I'm wondering who this kid is and why he has an entire apple shoved in his mouth... Thank you, Wal-Mart, for making my day a little more odd...
PS: Please excuse the crappyness of this scan. I need a good scanner...

"A good portrait is incredibly hard to create, there is too much temptation to pander to the individual rather than portray them as they really were." - Philippe Halsman

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © jon chandler photography
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates